The Bruecrew are currently looking for someone to take over the role of treasurer within the charity. The task is not onerous and does not account for a great deal of personal time to be spent on the role. Anyone interested should have previous experience and be well versed in the role. The treasurer is responsible for all financial matters within the charity. A brief summary of the role is shown below.
Treasurer duties and responsibilities
A Treasurer ensures that an organisation’s fiscal practices adhere to industry best practices to safeguard its financial position. Their main duties and responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and protecting the company’s financial status
- Writing and presenting reports of the charities forecasted and presenting financial status
- Contributing to the development of financial strategies and policies
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations and tax legislation. (Where appropriate)
- Handling receipts, banking and protection of charity funds.
As ever, if you have any comments or questions, please contact any of the Team. With watery and wild regards